Friday, January 29, 2021

Next time on Youtube...

 

Next time on Youtube... < Forum_Crasher >

Just imagine if the carnal state WAS MEANT to be primarily a logistic hoarding module for our non-conscious/somnolent state. the whole dynamic purpose of our kinetic dynamics would be based on different terms.

I just thought of exploiters of supplies that would  generate other somnolent experiences. But for those "..who've got their own..", the unfettered, minimized noise in their cognitive sensory field would allow the awareness of things that led to rabbit-holes of revelatory serendipities.

My Maternal granny's and  my Mom's clairvoyance was mythical, and my occasional prescience would have been more pronounced and for me not as latent after thoughts, if not for the temporal eco-noise.

I had a 'dream for the record' back 38-39 years ago that was symbolically prophetic of my emotional/intellectual journey to the point where I'm physically and emotionally at! The details of the dream are less important and apocryphal to the mechanics that brought the dream to my consciousness. Those are the same mechanics I attribute to the serendipities and related synchronicities that have been concurrent with my expansion from the profane temporal/secular to this existential transcendence.

No comments:

Post a Comment